A unique and interesting internet experience.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Howdy


Just writing to say hi. I realize that I havn't posted in a while, and I apoligize to anyone who may have cut themselves because of this. But guess what? I'm back! And better than evah. The picture to the left is of a Lion-Dog. That's right... half lion half dog.

Anyway... I'm in the process of finding some blog friends to join the 3 or 4 people who read this. I figure by commenting on other blogs, I may develop some contacts and eventually work up a good little audience for BigLee's blog. It's a work in progress. Peace homies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

True That,

DOUBLE TRUE!

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Clive BH said...

get a life i only found this on google when i typed in lion bye losers

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home