A unique and interesting internet experience.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Attention: below is something WRITTEN

Many people (actually just the three or four who read my blog) have complained about me not writing enough. If you look at previous posts, you will see many in depth opinions about issues such as racism and the lyrics of Lynyrd Skynyrd. I don't know what my critics consider that, but apparently that isn't writing. I'm hoping this completely original poem is.

I'd like to slap you in the face
I'd like to put you in your place
I'd like to make you feel upset
I'd like to make you not forget
How much you make me want to scream
How much you make me want to dream
That hatred such as yours is gone
At the strike of morning dawn
And all who feel that is not well
Can plain and simply go to Hell.

Long live Journey, Styx, Boston and Rush!

3 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Wow. Those could be the lyrics to a new Bombs Away song. I am officially not posting anything untill Liam, Patrick, and Chambers have all read and commented on the exerps from my book. My comments are longer than your posts.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

Yeah nice poem. i think the gay bald guy said a similar one............Dr Phil. Besides it was short!

7:21 PM

 
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Dr. Phil is not gay! He is a very nice and caring bighearted PHD!

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home