A unique and interesting internet experience.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

UGHH!


Hey everybody. I would just like to point out that some of those who work forces, are the same that burn crosses. And now you do what they told you? You do what they told you? You do what they told you? Those who died are justified by wearing the badge they're the chosen whites. They justify those who died by wearing the badge they're the chose whites.

Those fine words were sung by Rage Against The Machine, and I found them at www.lyrics.com. They have the most detailed lyrics, down to the "ughh" which appears in almost every Rage song. If you're ever curious just what your favorite bands are saying over all the instrumentals, check out the site.

I guess i'll probably be ripped apart for not writing more, but I have nothing more to say on the matter. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

I really do not get this at all. I think I've had just enough plagerism from one mediocre blogger. It's not that you stole their information that annoys me, it's that you are so hopelessly unoriginal and can't write for yourself.

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home