A unique and interesting internet experience.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Review

I've been inspired by a good friend of mine, Waldo J. Cartridge. He asked me to review his book, and I thought, why not start reviewing a variety of things? Well I couldn't think of a reason why not so I did. Here is something I reviewed:

www.ultimate-guitar.com

This website is fantastic. Seriously, I can almost guarantee that any song you could possibly want to play is here on this website. Tabs and chords for bass and guitar... it's all here. I highly recommmend it to all musicians

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Wow..... that was really in depth!

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Wow. A profound review of a touching subject. Sit aside Roger Ebert, here comes Big Lee.

3:11 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

MXtabs.net is sooooo much better!

11:03 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

MAKE ANOTHER ENTRY

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home