A unique and interesting internet experience.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Blog War Over

Alright, Blog War 1 has been over for a few days now, but I just haven't gotten around to posting. Chambers finally surrendered, and Michard just went along with him. Its over now, and Big Lee can put another victory into the record books.

Waldo stated a fact before that was innacurate (But thats nothing new. If you look back at the Da Vinci Code war I had with him you'll see several incorrect "facts"). But anyway, his claim was that his blog was the first of our little group. The truth is that Fidel Giamatti created the first blog. He then convinced Waldo and myself to start one up, which we did the following day. I have a lot of respect for Waldo and his blog, but he just needs to get his facts straight before he goes on boasting. Peace to the world, the war is over, back to normal posts. Look for one soon on Big Lee's Blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger Josef D Guttenheimer said...

Gunnison one the DaVinci Wars.

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

That's actually not true. I found blogspot.com on wikipedia, off the 24 article. I went there first, told Fidel Giamatti, who then told you. I remember making my blog ID so I could comment on the 24 blog before telling anyone else I'd found it.

3:08 AM

 
Blogger Michard said...

That's crazy Liam. I didn't surrender. It was the big guy who did, I had no say in that whole surrender shpeil...Glad you're finally posting.
-Michard

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

I didn't say I had the first post, I said I had the first blog. Plus, if you've been reading my blog you'd know I changed the clock so anything I do eastern time will be eight hours later. For all you know, I posted before FidelGiamatti anyway.

3:06 AM

 
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

You obviously didn't read my last comment. I informed you that I claimed to have the FIRST BLOG, NOT the FIRST POST. Plus, since I was originally on Pacific time and then changed to UAE time, that post was switched to at least ten hours after it happened. It is very likely, even certain that I posted on the 14th as well. Either way, if you want to look at it as first blog or first post, you can't deny I was first.

Yes, we do get football over here. Not on the local channels, but I recieve AFN, or Armed Forces Network. Every American football game will be played over here. They're all taped unfortunately.

1:57 AM

 
Blogger Michard said...

Big Lee, talk about my blog, I'm not exactly seeing good stuff on your blog either. Lol, just kidding, although my blog is better.....
-Michard

9:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home