A unique and interesting internet experience.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Crocodile Hunter Dead... Or Is He?


It has been all over the news that Steve Irwin, better known as "The Crocodile Hunter," was killed by a sting ray while filming a new show. I've been a supporter of many conspiracy theories in the past, but this one I've figured out for myself. I'm calling it right now... Steve Irwin is still alive.

There are many reasons for my theory:

1. Steve Irwin wrestled Crocodiles countless times without getting a scratch. What are the odds that he'd fall victim to a sting ray? Not very likely.

2. Lets face it... The Crocodile Hunter's popularity has declied in the past two years. What a way to boost it back up.

3. Isn't it convenient that a camera was present during the attack? The video is currently in police custody, but I'm sure eventually it will get in the hands of the press. The video was probably there to prove that the attack was not a hoax, but I'm not buying it.

I've been persecuted many times for my theories, and I'm sure this one will have it share of complaints. But mark my words. Steve Irwin is sitting somewhere (probably with 2pac) drinking a margarita and enjoying the skyrocketing dvd sales of his nature show. One day the, world will know the truth.

7 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

This is actually the least nonsense of any of your conspiracy theories.

1:42 AM

 
Blogger Michard said...

W. I don't think so...and before I say what's wrong with you, I'd like to say this. Liam, I'm sorry, but people die, you have to accept that. What's wrong with you!?
-Michard

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Josef D Guttenheimer said...

HAHAHAHAHA. There is a video of him dying.

YES the W idea is picking up. Now you need a mask

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Michard said...

Fantasy Football ID# 65608, password is Giamatti...Join! (Please.) My blog is much much better...Don't even try and compete with it...I'm just playin around Lee, but my blog really is better.
-Michard

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Michard said...

Blog Feud!
-Michard

4:52 PM

 
Blogger Michard said...

No Lee, don't attack Chambers, at least, don't do it too much...
-Michard

6:32 PM

 
Blogger Casey Affleck said...

Joe

Liam, sup? Life in the UAE is pretty good so far, we're having a cool time.
How's school? hope its swell. (just kidding by using the word swell, but really, whats going on?)


Hey, could you get me some emails so I can write to you and other people from scool? I don't have my own email at the moment, but I should get it this week.

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home