A unique and interesting internet experience.

Monday, June 26, 2006

A Hard Core Rap for Ya'll

For all you dopes who don't like my blog,
I got a message to send to ya, dawgs.

My blog's amazing, the best on the web,
The governor of Florda is a guy named Jeb.

Arnold Shwartsinagar is the governor of California,
Sorry to talk about governors, don't wanna bore ya.

Anyway, back the blog of Big Lee,
No one out there can doubt me

I'm so cool and so smart too,
Waldo tries hard to decieve you.

Says I don't know any facts,
But I'm the one who should be sayin' that.

He tells people his opinions are the truth,
I can't think of anything that rhymes except Ruth

There are people, who think my blog's good,
Like my homeboy Antonio, the king of the hood.

My blog has lots of variety
What can I say? I'm Big Lee!!

People who don't like it are just jealous
You can't buy this cause I won't sell this

This is post number 40
Just another grreat one for Big Lee

As Fidel Giamatti would say: "Free Mumia."
I got nothing more to say... See ya!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

I'm sorry, but this is really bad. It's not really a rap, more of just a rhyme that doesn't always rhyme and the syllables don't line up. I respect that you're trying, and normally would have no right to say this, but you're learning from the master. I wrote a rap for my creative writing final and got an A+! B on the math final.

I'm a hardcore rapper and I'm ready to bet,
You could ask anybody: Big Lee just isn't ghet!

He's worse and worse than bad, in fact he really stanks,
He think my hair's got nothing on the locks of Tom Hnks!

I spit out my lines clearer and faster,
That's why I told Big Lee he's learning from the master!

So sit back in your seats and chow on some biscotti,
In Canada I won a rap-off versus Fidel Giamatti!

So if you want some real raps don't listen to bad ones,
I'm so darn ghet even my name has guns!

-Waldo J. Cartridge

My cousin's heavy metal band is actually making it big. They have a record contract with the producer of "The Wall."

8:09 PM

 
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

If losing's a crime, then you've just commited,
By the time you're done, all your pants will be shitted.

If you try to turn this into the Da Vinci Code,
I'll slap you're face messy with some pie ala mode,

And on top of all that, you even spelled ghetto wrong,
So it wasn't just no rap, it wasn't even a song,

So if you really want to fight, bring it on, what the hell,
I'm commenting right now from an Irish hotel!

-Waldo J. Cartridge

Did you know that in Ireland, Where's Waldo books are called Where's Wally?

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Scanman said...

liam you suck at rapping. check out my blog I started posting again

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home