A unique and interesting internet experience.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chambers = 666

I was rather soft on Chambers in my last post, and he laughed it off and called it no big deal. Well the mother of all posts is upon you, Chambers.

This past year, a boy stricken with Autism touched our hearts when he was put in his high school basketball game and scored 20 points in the last few minutes. I found this story inspiring, but Chambers said, "That autistic kid's a bitch." He then went on to deny he said it. At least take responsibility for it, apologize, and we can move on. We all say things we regret. But Chambers didn't stop at that.

He also has something against gay people. If you read his last post, you'll notice that he said that anyone who doesn't join his side is gay. I have nothing against gay people. If its who you are, its who you are. But Chambers obviously views it as a bad thing. When asked about it today, he said, "I have nothing against those people." What do you mean "Those People?" Chambers. Yet another example of racism. It seems that he doesn't have a problem with minorities, as long as they can go out into the fields and pick more cotton for him.

I always believed that Chambers was the devil himself, but then I saw this picture and now I know for sure that he is.
Racism is not his only poor quality. I'd list his others but I don't think there's enough internet space for all of them. More posts to come. Check out www.edgarscanmanmorrison.blogspot.com as well. Together, we will defeat Chamber and his weak ally Michard.

6 Comments:

Blogger Josef D Guttenheimer said...

No, this is all a lie and for those who want to believe it I am sorry you do and what ever, for those of you I offended am sorry if I offended you in any way.

7:27 PM

 
Blogger Bobby M said...

Sadly, it's not a lie.

7:32 PM

 
Blogger Michard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Michard said...

By the way, Patty hasn't posted since........well, who knows when? Dude, take of the link and please take off the negative thing said about me....
-Michard

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Michard said...

Lee, sorry about that again, go to my blog for the full apology.
-Michard

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

This is ridiculous. Chambers is obviously not the devil. Who would George Clooney be then? And his distaste of the autistic kid mentioned shows not "racism" but the opposite. It shows he looks at the kid as a person, not just an autistic kid. Kobe Bryant's good at basketball but some people don't like him, right? Do you get mad at them? Just because one is autistic does not make them a good person. It does, however, make them a person.

Chambers doesn't hate Jaffee. There's many people who do, though. Why don't you pick on them instead of wasting your time?

MEANWHILE...I'm actually posting about INTERESTING THINGS!

7:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home