A unique and interesting internet experience.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another Sick Nasty Rap

That guy Mich thinks he has the best blog
But he's got nothing on Big Lee's Blog
I know I just rhymed blog with blog
I'll say it one more time: Blog.

Football of the Fantasy
Is one of Big Lee's specialties.
He's got a decent team its true
What can I say? That's how we do.

Bobby M is my nick name
Big Lee is my real name
I know I just rhymed name with name
Don't dare challenge me, rap's my game.

Michard from "What Michard Thinks"
Wears his purples, greens and pinks.
Wears some red and blue and yellow
He really is quite an odd fellow.

Scan Man sure knows how to jive
He knows that 2pac's still alive
He was my ally in the war
We dropped the atomic bomb through Chamber's Locker door

Chambers gossips all the time
And when he's pissed he whines and whines
"The Pillsbury doughboy" is what we call him
If wild dogs saw him they'd surely maul him

And last but certainly not least is Waldo
He's fond of his hair, so don't call him "baldo"
He fills his blog with interesting posts
Other than mine, it's the one I like the most.

Well, thats the rap, it came out good
But I must go back to the hood
Remember my rhymes are all in fun
So if you don't like what I said please don't come after me with a gun.

PEACE

3 Comments:

Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

I probably would have said this rap stinks, but since you said my blog was good I'm going to have to say that it's the best rap since Tupac died but is still alive.

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Josef D Guttenheimer said...

THAT IS THE WORST RAP I HAVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Michard said...

Liam, awesome rap. About as good as your football team. (Bad)
-Michard

11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home