A unique and interesting internet experience.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fair Warning

This post is to all of those who owe me money. I'm not going to say any names (Mich, Chambers) cause they know who they are (Mich, Chambers). But if you don't pay me by Friday, 10/27, you will not be eligable to make bets for this weekend, and I will be very mad at you.

Advice to betters: put aside an "acount" with all the money you win on bets, and all other money you're willing to lose. This can be used in the playoffs and for the superbowl to make big bets. The key is only bet what you're willing to lose, because then you won't be sorry if you do, but if you win it's a good little bonus. Of course I never lose, cause I'm Lucky Lee. Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Casey Affleck said...

UH OH!!!!! Look out for biglee!

You'll be owning me money if your f. football team if you bet on a game against me. Perhaps a small wager would be in order?

12:59 AM

 
Blogger Casey Affleck said...

by the way, don't do blogger beta... it sucks

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Michard said...

DA BEARS (win the superbowl.) I'll get you your frickin' money. By the way, when I skip tomorrow, where are we going to go?
-Michard

9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home