A unique and interesting internet experience.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sports Betting

Recently, I've developed a new hobby. That hobby is betting on pro football games (as well as the occasional college game). Not for a huge sum of money, but a little extra cash. It makes me want to pay attention to games I wouldn't normally care about. Once the world series gets underway, I plan to make a fairly substantial bet on one of the two teams.

My new ambition is to move to Las Vegas and make my living betting on sports. I'll start with a very small amount of money, then double that, and double that, and so on and so forth. I'll earn the nickname of "Lucky Lee" and be a local legend. Then, someone who happens to work for ESPN will be in Las Vegas on vacation. We'll be sitting next to each other at a bar and I'll be watching the games, making sure I win. The guy from ESPN will be so amazed by my ability to pick the winning team, and he'll offer me a job on Sports Center. It'll be a small segment called "Lucky Lee's Pick." Then, I'll have a steady income, but that won't stop me from making the occasional trip to Vegas and betting on the games. What a life, huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Michard said...

That would be awesome. Go for it Lee. By the way, I have to start stepping it up in betting, I'm going through a real rough patch.
-Michard

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Michard said...

MAAAs!!!
-Michard

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Casey Affleck said...

Liam! What's up? You've got to check out my new movie preview. It's awesome so far. Good luck with your betting!

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Waldo J. Cartridge said...

When do you guys get vacation(holiday)?

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home