A unique and interesting internet experience.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Update

I haven't posted in a little while, so I just want to give everyone (particularly those in other countries) a little update on what's going on. For starters, everyone who owes me money has paid, and it seems that we're taking a little break from betting now, but it's sure to start up again eventually. We're planning a road trip to California two summers from now. Should be a blasty blast. Chambers is mad he can't go, but we just don't have enough room. He insists that there would be plenty, but we're driving cross country here, and it will get crowded after a few days. Football finished with a disappointing 2-7 season. However, JV won 4 straight and finished with a 4-5 record. Better luck next year I guess. Winter will bring new activites for Big Lee. I plan on coaching basketball with the legendary Coach Clark. The team features my brother Mike. Enough said. We will dominate. My fantasy team seems to be struggling this year. I'm still optimistic for a turn-around though. Thats all I have to say for now. Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that the death penalty is inhumane, but I doubt that a "Save Saddam" shirt displays my true opinion. A more appropriate title would be "Just Don't Kill Saddam." Save Saddam implies that we don't want his to recieve any punishment.

Is there really any doubt that Chambers is a Republican? Does he even try to deny it? He's much more of a Republican than I am. We Catholics have traditional been swing-voters, nominating any candidate that promises to uphold important values of peace and equality. Pre-Reagen we were all 100% Democrats. Chambers however, the Free-Market Economist type is the back-bone of the Republican party.

2:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee, your football team is awful. But more impotantly, check out my blog, I am actually posting again.
-Michard

2:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back! Check out the blog.
-Michard

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home