A unique and interesting internet experience.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fantasy Update

I've noticed that the blog viewing has declined over these past weeks. Perhaps another declaration of war would get people interested again. Huh? I'm just kidding. My reason for posting is to announce that my fantasy team is back in play-off contention. With two weeks left, I stand in 4th place, which is a playoff spot. If I keep up my win streak, I'll be in. I share a 3-6 record with Michards team and The Hippies, however, I have more overall points than them. But like I said, there's still some time left. The Abu Dhabi Bullets and The Winners appear to have already clinched a spot in the postseason, but the remaining two spots are up for grabs and it should be an exciting two weeks. Good luck to everyone (you're gonna need it). Heh heh heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger ItalianStallion said...

Please read my posts on the waldo files; under the subjects of saddam hanging and his mort recent one(i didnt read it so i dont know whats its called)
thanks pal
all comments go to:
legendaryitie@yahoo.com

you know my AIM

10:01 PM

 
Blogger Casey Affleck said...

Going to write back, biglee?

12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home